- Any booking to hire the holiday home is an agreement between the member and the owner which is the Force Club and not Haven Resorts. This agreement will form a contract between the Force Club and the member hiring the home. Bookings are made with the Force Club and not Haven Resorts.
- The member agrees to pay an initial deposit of £50 to secure the booking. The balance of which will be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the date of booking. The deposit is non-refundable. If the balance is not paid after the required date the Force Club reserve the right to re-advertise the home and the deposit is forfeited. Price quoted is the total price and where appropriate will include VAT. Payment to the Force Club can be by BACS.
- Booking requests are made in the knowledge that the holiday is only confirmed when done so by the Force Club in writing. Bookings can only be made by full Force Club members of which must be in residence during the holiday stay.
- Members who are successful in their booking request will not be eligible to request a booking the following year during the initial booking window, however, they can book outside of that when weeks are shown later as available on a first come first served basis.
- The member hiring agrees to take care of the property and contents and to leave it when departing in a clean and tidy state. If accidental damage is caused the member is to notify the Force Club immediately. Please note: There will be a cost incurred for broken/damaged items
- Members will check the inventory on arrival and report any items missing or damaged to the Force Club by email to [email protected] the taking of photographs if anything does not appear as expected is recommended.
- If any defect is found in the water, electric or gas equipment the member must report this immediately to the park office who will assist to fix the problem.
- The Member hiring will be responsible for ensuring that every member of their party behaves themselves in a respectable manner and maintains control and supervision over any children to prevent any annoyance being caused to other residents on the park. The park management have the right to eject any residents who are not acting as described above.
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the property. Any evidence of this being reported back to us will result in the property being deep cleaned and additional deep cleaning fees being billed to the member.
- Whilst the Force Club will undertake to provide the booking as agreed, there is no legal obligation to provide alternative accommodation should the holiday home suffer serious damage rendering it unusable. In this case the Force Club will endeavour to assist the member as best we can to find alternative accommodation, however a refund of the full rental fee or deposit (whichever was paid) is the limit of our obligation in the unlikely event that an issue arises where the holiday home cannot be occupied.
- Members should have their own insurance for injury and loss of personal items as the Force Club does not provide this personal cover. We have insurance on the building and public liability only.
- Check in and check out times are as follows; Arrival 3:30 pm – Departure 10:30 am latest (You can arrive on site early but access to the holiday home may be prevented until the cleaning changeover has been completed. (These times are subject to change and will be notified in advance)
- Maximum stay 7 nights, Friday to Friday (School Holidays only). During certain periods we offer 3 & 4-night breaks which will be (3 nights) Friday – Monday and (4 nights) Monday – Thursday
- High chairs, bed guards and travel cots are available for hire from the site office.
Additional Important Information
These are self-catering holiday homes. While it may be obvious to most people what this means we want to make sure we are clear and so are our guests.
The holiday home is supplied with;
- Beds, mattresses with bed linen, quilts and pillows
- Kitchen equipment including crockery, cooking pans, cutlery & utensils
The following consumables are not provided and need to be taken with you;
- Personal Towels – Please take enough for all of your guests
- Tea towels for kitchen use
- WC and kitchen roll.
- Washing up liquid
- Waste disposal bin bags
- Personal hygiene items soaps shampoo etc.
Please do not waste gas and electricity by leaving on the heating and other equipment whilst away from the home. We are metered for all energy use and high bills will end up increasing the rental charges for your future use.
A good-sized fridge & freezer is in the holiday home so you are able to take some food with you, however, you are only a short distance from shops
There is a Smart TV in the lounge. (Please be respectful of your neighbours with noise)
Veranda with a table and chairs. Smoking may take place outside
This is a quiet and relaxed holiday park with some homes in private ownership. The site wants to keep it this way. Please keep this in mind at all times.
A driveway is next to the holiday home for your car to be parked.
Please ensure the safety of your children at all times by maintaining supervision and being mindful of the danger of children climbing on the decking fencing due to the drop on the other side.
Please contact the Force Club if anything is unclear on 01278 646910