General terms and conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Deals and Benefits
Avon and Somerset Constabulary Force Club offer exclusive benefits negotiated for you by the Force Club and our network of UK police clubs. These are available every day for you and your family. We will also make you aware of some worthy generic internet offers as we don’t want you to miss out on these, but mostly our benefits are only available to a restricted group of membership clubs. For your small subscription you should easily be able to recoup that not only once but several times over if you are careful about how you shop and spend your hard earned cash. If we don’t have want you are looking for, then please ask. We can often get it for you or at least tell you where the best place is to go it.
As a club member you can claim any of these benefits by either quoting the discount code or by showing some evidence to prove your membership. Staff ID cards should not be shown, * because discounts are negotiated on your behalf as a police sports and social club member and NOT because you are employed by Avon and Somerset Constabulary. The force integrity policy prohibits staff from accepting benefits or discounts for this reason.
All members should be receiving club updates by email, which includes news on the latest member benefits. If you are not getting these, please inform the administrator and you will be added to the distribution list.
IMPORTANT – In order to maintain the integrity of our benefits, please do not divulge any codes shown to any person that is not a paying member of our club. After all why would you want to if they are not subscribing and you are?
The club carries out audit checks with our partners to verify that only paying members are claiming benefits and discounts. If you are aware of any person wrongly claiming benefits or discounts, please let the club know in confidence.
*Some partners offer deals to serving staff only and they ask for proof of employment. If they will only accept a work ID then please show the Force Club card with it and tell them that the discount is accepted by staff on behalf of the Force Club and not because of your association with Avon and Somerset Constabulary. Please tell us where this occurs and we go back to company.
Our deals are current when published but can expire or change without notice.
Please let us know if this happens and we will try to renew it for you.
Please be aware that if you are not happy with anything that you have booked through this website, it is not the responsibility of the Force Club to resolve the issue and you must go direct to the company.
Parkdean Resort Holiday Park, Force Club Holiday Home Rental Holiday Booking Conditions
The below booking conditions are required to be read, fully understood and agreed by any Force Club member wishing to book the Croyde holiday home. Please read before completing the booking request form as you will be asked for your agreement to these conditions.
- Any booking to hire the holiday home is an agreement between the member and the owner which is the Force Club and not Parkdean Resorts. This agreement will form a contract between the Force Club and the member hiring the home. Bookings are made with the Force Club and not Parkdean.
- The member agrees to pay an initial deposit of £50 to secure the booking. The balance of which will be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of booking. The deposit is non-refundable. If the balance is not paid after the required date the Force Club reserve the right to re-advertise the home and the deposit is forfeited. Price quoted is the total price and where appropriate will include VAT. Payment to the Force Club can be by cheque or debit card
- Booking requests are made in the knowledge that the holiday is only confirmed when done so by the Force Club in writing. Where duplicate requests are made a ballot will be held in fairness to all members requesting. Bookings can only be made by full Force Club members of which must be in residence during the holiday stay.
- Members who are successful in their booking request will not be eligible to request a booking the following year during the initial booking window, however they can book outside of that when weeks are shown later as available on a first come first served basis.
- The member hiring agrees take care of the property and contents and to leave it when departing in clean and tidy state. If accidental damage is caused the member is to notify the Force Club immediately
- Members will check the inventory on arrival and report any items missing or damaged to the Force Club by email to [email protected]
The taking of photographs if anything does not appear correct is recommended.
- If any defect is found in the water, electric or gas equipment the member must report this immediately to the park office who will assist to fix the problem.
- The Member hiring will be responsible for ensuring that every member of their party behaves themselves in a respectable manner and maintains control and supervision over any children to prevent any annoyance being caused to other residents on the park. The park management have the right to eject any residents who are not acting as described above. The park rules are found via the link below which all guest need to comply with.
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the property. Any evidence of this being reported back to us will result in the property being deep cleaned and additional deep cleaning fees being billed to the member.
- Whilst the Force Club will undertake to provide the booking as agreed, there is no legal obligation to provide alternative accommodation should the holiday home suffer serious damage rendering it unusable. In this case the Force Club will endeavour to assist the member as best we can to find alternative accommodation, however a refund of the full rental fee or deposit (whichever was paid) is the limit of our obligation in the unlikely event that an issue arises where the holiday home cannot be occupied.
- Members should have their own insurance for injury and loss of personal items as the Force Club does not provide this personal cover. We have insurance on the building and public liability only.
- Check in and check out times are as follows;
- Arrival 3pm
- Departure 10am latest
You can arrive on site early but access to the holiday home may be prevented until the cleaning changeover has been completed. (These times are subject to change and will be notified in advance)
- Maximum stay is 7 nights – you may of course stay less but payment is for 7 nights regardless
- High chairs, bed guards and travel cots are available for hire from the site office at a cost of £15 per item
Like many other Web sites, www.aspoliceclub.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.